We sit down with you and discuss your needs. We help you understand what technology is available to meet those expectations and how much they cost. We show examples to help you envision those solutions.
- Meet with appropriate user groups to determine functional requirements
- Develop scalable conceptual solution options, complete with high-level cost estimates
- Provide workshops to educate users on emerging technologies
- Visit relevant sites that may help demonstrate conceptual solutions
We help you prioritize your needs to make the best budgetary decision. We work with your project designers to make sure the technology fits, integrates with your overall vision, and operates perfectly.
- Help inform the decision making process
- Finalize system budget
- Provide physical planning of systems
- Work with the project design team to coordinate impact of the systems on the overall building construction scope
- Review relevant products and technologies with the client
- Provide detailed design of the systems
We put together a clear document package that will encourage fair and competitive pricing. We help you make sense of the proposals, providing you a clear summary of your available options.
- Prepare technical documentation and drawings for open-market tender/proposal call
- Finalize coordination of systems with related design disciplines
- Assist/manage the bid process
- Provide a technical review of tender/proposal packages
We actively participate in the construction process, ensuring that the systems, and their related infrastructure, are properly installed. We work together with all team members to manage any changes and adjustments that have to be made.
- Review contractor shop drawings
- Respond to site queries and request-for-information (RFI) documents
- Provide on-site inspection of construction progress
- Review contractor progress claims
- Review contractor claims for change orders
We test every aspect of the technology solution from beginning to end, and we also make sure that you have the proper as-built documentation for future reference.
- Perform on-site commissioning and testing of completed installation
- Issue deficiency reports
- Provide evaluation and recommendation of substantial completion
- Oversee contractor’s as-built documentation and Operating & Maintenance manuals
- Coordinate and attend training sessions