Work With Us
PATCON is looking for professionals who want to learn not only the “how”, but the “why” of designing technology systems. Join the team and work on exciting projects all over the world!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist principal consultants in designing and engineering technology systems.
- Perform engineering calculations confirming validity of technology designs.
- Assist in producing project deliverables, such as program documents, cost estimates, tender packages, progress review reports and commissioning reports.
- Provide computer-aided design (CAD) drawings.
- Attend project client meetings during the course of the project.
- Assist in progress site visits during the construction phase of the project.
- Assist in testing and commissioning at the end of the project.
- Develop knowledge and skills in order to improve in career development.
- Willingness to learn technical skills and grow professionally is a must!
- Undergraduate degree from university and/or college is desirable
- Professional certification in Certified Technology Specialist (CTS), Professional Engineering (P.Eng.), or similar discipline is desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office apps, including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc is desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is preferred
- Strong organizational skills is preferred